Customer Support Specialist
TeamUp, a DaySmart company, (goteamup.com) is an all-in-one business management software solution for independent fitness gyms, studios and boxes. Our customers include businesses like CrossFit gyms, yoga and Pilates studios, martial arts centres, personal trainers and more. We are passionate about helping our clients have the best experience possible.
Since 2012, TeamUp has helped thousands of businesses take control of payments, scheduling, and member management.
We are actively looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our growing team. You will need to be able to communicate all the intricacies of TeamUp software capabilities in a clear, concise, and friendly way. You should be comfortable handling a high volume of calls and messages from prospective customers and existing customers on a variety of enquiries. Ultimately, you will help maintain our reputation as a company that offers excellent and friendly customer support.
The ideal candidate also has an insatiable curiosity for solving problems and is reliable and organized.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via phone, email, chat, or video
- Identify customer needs and help match their requirements to our software
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Regular internal updates with information about feature requests and technical roadblocks
- Assist with data migrations from competitor systems
- Help to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction
YOU MUST HAVE
- Computer literacy and experience working in the software industry
- Strong aptitude for technical software products
- Ability to listen to and engage potential customers by phone, e-mail, chat, video, to quickly understand their requirements
- The schedule of Monday through Friday, 9am - 5:30pm ET, with ability to cover some hours during evenings, weekends and on public holidays if required
- Native-level English proficiency
- Excitement to work directly with customers via email, phone, or screen share
- Excellent communication skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Knowledge of best practices in customer service and retention
- Impeccable customer services skills and determination for every customer to have a great experience with TeamUp, paired with a desire to take responsibility for the customers you are helping
- Ability to work on a team across multiple time-zones and cultures
PREFER TO ALSO HAVE
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Comfortable primarily communicating over platforms like Slack, Basecamp, HubSpot, Jira, etc.
- Inbound sales experience
- Excel proficiency
BONUS POINTS FOR
Experience working with fitness businesses
WHY WORK FOR US?
We’re a small team doing very big things — your work will make a huge impact and your voice WILL be heard!
We may not all be in the same location, but you wouldn’t know it. We are a small, growing company and our team deeply cares about the success of our customers and each other! We have great communication platforms in place to ensure you have the resources to succeed in your role at TeamUp.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Gym membership allowance
- Team meetups
- Unlimited annual leave
- The tools and equipment you’ll need to work remotely
- A great team atmosphere to help you achieve your best work
DaySmart is committed to creating a diverse employee environment and is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.