Mobile Test Engineer
DaySmart is a provider of business management software that specializes in providing scheduling and workflow solutions to businesses around the world. We provide award-winning business software to over 200,000 users in a variety of industries. DaySmart is a fast-paced, rapidly growing company, and has been named to the Inc Magazine list of America’s 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies for eleven consecutive years!
You have a fondness for problem-solving and thorough attention to detail. You know the difference between priority and severity. You’re methodical and analytical, and you meet challenges head-on and take pride in following through. If this sounds like you, read on!
Daysmart is looking for a Mobile Application Test Engineer who can work with iOS and Android seamlessly. Someone who can take a user story, identify needed test cases and testing scenarios (both manual and automated), perform the testing, and report the results from end to end.
- Assisting in the setup and configuration of test frameworks
- Taking a planned, self-directed approach to authoring mobile application automated test scripting
- Using your experience to anticipate where bugs may be hiding
- Investigate problems, find root causes, clearly document findings, and be a strong advocate on behalf of the end-user
- Raising usability and performance concerns and proposing solutions to problems after performing scenario-based testing, taking into account the needs of all of our clients
- Creating and maintaining quality system documents and artifacts
- Contributing to the improvement of how we do manual and automated testing at Daysmart
- 5+ years experience in Software Testing
- Experience with iOS and Android application testing
- Knowledge of Android Studio
- Knowledge of iOS and Android SDKs
- Knowledge of Xcode
- Knowledge of NodeJS
- Knowledge API systems integration testing
- Experience in Web Application testing
- Strong understanding of Software Development/Testing Life Cycle (SDLC/STLC)
- Experience with Cucumber BDD framework with Gherkin
- Knowledge and practical experience with Agile methodologies for software testing
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude with a desire to learn in a dynamic environment
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of Selenium, Appium & Cypress
- Knowledge or BrowserStack for Mobile
- IOS and or Android programming experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Jira and Confluence is a plus
- ISTQB CTFL Certification is a plus
- Knowledge of Ruby is a plus
DaySmart is committed to creating a diverse employee environment and is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.