At AppointmentPlus, we work with some of the largest companies in the world solving big problems. This ranges from supporting the largest tire companies in the world to now helping pharmacies and enterprise healthcare providers distribute vaccines.
We have recently joined forces with DaySmart Software to expand our reach to over 20,000 customers across 100 countries. DaySmart’s acquisition of AppointmentPlus gives us the opportunity to further invest in our product and fuel growth in appointment scheduling and payment processing.
Now we’re expanding our Enterprise team with a Technical Project Manager opening!
The ideal candidate will have a clear understanding of the Project Management process, strategies, and methods. They will build the role as they execute it every day with convicted decision making, refined business acumen and strategy, expert communication and excellent time management and organizational skills.
Key Job Functions:
- Implement Project Management process, strategies, and methods across Enterprise channel
- Collaborate with internal client facing departments to ensure the successful delivery of technical, consulting and implementation projects.
- Own end-to-end project responsibilities, including managing project scope, project schedule and project budget while maintaining comprehensive documentation.
- Become part of the Sales Cycle as a Value Differentiator to ensure a seamless handoff into implementation and go live.
- Partner with Enterprise Success Manager and Implementation Manager to ensure clients KPI’s are being measured and met.
- Continuously improve delivery and organization by identifying and resolving inefficiencies, driving adoption of tools and automation and coaching teammates on PM best practices.
- Become knowledgeable in AppointmentPlus product offerings, potentially becoming a SME in key target & partner verticals.
- Participate in virtual QBR’s and on-site annual visits with top Enterprise accounts as needed
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A deep burning passion to optimize inefficiencies.
- Technical talk doesn’t frighten you; you embrace it and speak fluently.
- Comfort with leading direct client contact via phone, email, or virtual meetings.
- Familiarity with or willingness to become part of the team in solution/value-based selling. Clients see you as a trusted advisor.
- Love scalable process
- Excellent listener, display strong emotional intelligence
- Genuinely curious and an innovative thinker - won't accept that “because that’s the way we’ve always done it” and look for ways to improve or fix that
- Competitive in a positive way
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as Management Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- PMP Certification
- 2+ years B2B project management experience of highly technical initiatives
- 2+ years relevant work experience in product documentation and technical writing, preferably in cloud-based Enterprise software space
- Experience in CRM & PM software and ability to quickly integrate. (Salesforce, Asana preferred)
- Understanding of API and what it is used for
- Exposure to SQL, data entry and created a flow diagram or two.
- 90% - 100% company-paid health insurance for you
- Health, vision, and dental plans for family
- Paid Time off with Holidays
- 401K with up to 4% match
DaySmart and AppointmentPlus are committed to creating a diverse employee environment and is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.