Dash Platform, DaySmart Software company, is serving the sports facility & Ice market. Our customers include many of the NHL ice rinks within North America as well as private and public sports facilities (eg - Chelsea Piers, NY). Our SaaS application helps these facilities manage their resources for leagues, classes, camps, parties, corporate events and other programming to help promote health and enrich lives. Working at Dash, we get satisfaction knowing we’re helping others achieve a healthy, fun-filled life while working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment pushing code updates on a daily basis. It’s fun, rewarding and our growth rate is the highest it has been in over 10 years! Join us!
- Work with the Product team to align the Roadmap with Daysmart’s Vision and Strategy
- Accountable for effective product backlog management including:
- refinement and prioritization of the product backlog.
- developing and explicitly communication the product goal.
- creating and clearly communicating product backlog items.
- ensuring the product backlog is transparent, visible and understood
- Know the customers and your market - advocate for your users’ needs
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, and prepare trade-off arguments to help guide the SCRUM teams
Keep the business informed of progress, obstacles and needs to influence business decisions
- Advocate for your SCRUM teams
Research and analyze our markets, our users and the impact of our development on them
- Own the WHY - why are we building what we are building, why are we deciding to solve market problems the way that we are?
Salary & Benefits
- Benefits (Dental, Medical, Vision, Life, 401k + matching)
Qualifications and Requirements
- You are the perfect blend of strategic thinking and creative tactical problem solving
- You can just as easily help the Engineering team solve complex problems as you can build relationships with Customers and other internal stakeholders
- You have an understanding of Agile methodologies, INCLUDING its weaknesses
- You can demonstrate strong communication and leadership skills
- You are more likely to observe and listen before asserting a path forward
You can demonstrate an affinity for setting appropriate expectations AND delivering on them
DaySmart is a fast-paced, rapidly growing company, which was named one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies by Inc. 500|5000 eight years in a row and a Michigan 50 Company To Watch. For additional information, please visit http://www.daysmart.com.
DaySmart is committed to creating a diverse employee environment and is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.