Senior Frontend Developer / Full Stack (Angular Focus)
- Raleigh, NC
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Dash Platform, a DaySmart Software company, serves the sports facility & Ice market. Our customers include many of the NHL ice rinks within North America as well as private and public sports facilities (eg - Chelsea Piers, NY). Our SaaS application helps these facilities manage their resources for leagues, classes, camps, parties, corporate events and other programming to help promote health and enrich lives. Working at Dash, we get satisfaction knowing we’re helping others achieve a healthy, fun-filled life while working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment pushing code updates on a daily basis. It’s fun, rewarding and our growth rate is the highest it has been in over 10 years! Join us!
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated and has experience architecting, building and optimizing applications that use JS frameworks, particularly Angular.
Salary & Benefits
- depending on experience
- Benefits (Dental, Medical, Vision, Life, 401k + matching)
- Play a key role in the architecture of our Angular framework. Drive for use of best practices of services, components, and modules.
- Implement new user-facing features to improve the experience for millions of sports fanatics finding their next place to play
- Develop quality software that is easy to maintain and scale over time
- Assist with sustained engineering helping to troubleshoot, prioritize and resolve issues
- Help the team become more productive, smarter and faster
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2+ years of experience with Angular framework
- Proficient understanding of version management utilizing package managers. Forward-thinking on maintaining and upgrading packages for the long term. (NPM, Yarn, Bower, etc)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Development experience with various programming languages
Other helpful skillsets
- PHP & LAMP Stack
- DevOps -- AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- SQL database or relational database
DaySmart is a fast-paced, rapidly growing company, which was named one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies by Inc. 500|5000 eight years in a row and a Michigan 50 Company To Watch. For additional information, please visit http://www.daysmart.com.
DaySmart is committed to creating a diverse employee environment and is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.